Tuesday 7 October 2008

Ask Lisa


Hi Lisa

I would like to ask about cleavage!! In my experience LTS dresses are low cut. This is great- but I have a big bust and it leaves me with a lot of cleavage and makes me feel awkward. Is there a way around it?

Thanks



Hi

Good underwear is an essential foundation to any outfit – especially if you want to make the most of a great cleavage. If you still feel awkward and the dress is too low even with a well fitting bra, layer a vest or pretty camisole underneath.

However, if the style of dress is very fitted and a vest would look bulky opt for a fine knit cardigan that you can button up.

All the best

Lisa

1 comment:

Liz said...

Dear Lisa,

I have an idea and wondered whether you could give me some advice on how to publicise it?

Based on the BBC TV show "Twiggy's Frock Exchange", women bring along clothes they no longer want, and swap them for something new (to them)!

The parties are for women who are 5ft 11" and over. Long leggy women only girls!

On arrival, each woman gets a slip of paper stating what they've brought along with them. You can swap the same number of items that you bring along. For example, if you bring four items of clothing, you can do four swaps.

I haven't organised any parties yet, just trying to publicise it to see who might come along.

Thanks for any advice Lisa!
Lizzie
x

PS.. I've got a Blog aswell:
http://lizjoseph.blogspot.com/