Thursday 14 August 2008

Ask Lisa



Hello Lisa

My sister is having an evening wedding reception & I don’t know what to wear!! I am only a size 10 but 5″11 & don’t feel comfortable in high heels. I hate towering above everyone but feel flats are too casual for such a special occasion?
Please help!!!

Marie



Hi Marie

Flat shoes are so on trend and the perfect option if you are standing up all day. There are so many styles in the shops this season you are sure to find the perfect pair.

Long Tall Sally have a great range of pretty pumps including the belle pump which have cute rouch detail and would look fabulous with any outfit.

If you choose to wear heels, you can always pick up a pair of fold up pumps for the evening. These shoes are so versatile and fit neatly in your handbag.

One thing I would recommend is that you don’t wear brand new shoes on the actual day as your poor feet will be agony!

Lisa






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to ask about cleavage!! in my experience LTS dresses are low cut. This is great - but I have a big bust and it leaves me with a lot of cleavage and makes me feel awkward. Is there a way round it?
I have just ordered a Belle Crinkle dress. I know it's going to have a low V at the front. Help!